The Carvill name has been widely trusted in Hawaii Real Estate since Carvill & Company was originally established nearly 3 decades ago. As owner and principal broker, Scott grew the business into what is now known as Carvill Sotheby’s International Realty (“Carvill SIR”). Carvill SIR benefits its clients with the international reach and marketing of the Sotheby’s International Realty brand while maintaining its boutique individuality and exceptional service standards.
In addition to the success of his brokerage, Scott is sought after for his wide range of experience, from project development and construction to designing effective marketing strategies tailored to his listings, which range from under $1 million to over $250 million.
Scott grew up in Kailua and attended school in Honolulu where he maintains strong ties to the community and actively supports local events and education. Prior to Real Estate Scott gained a global perspective while traveling the world competing on the professional windsurfing tour. Scott’s honesty, charisma, and competitive drive have contributed to his success. As a result, Scott is very well-connected in unique ways for the benefit of his clients.
Surfing, fishing, diving, and still windsurfing are pursuits Scott most values with his family, Julie and their 3 kids Kelsey, Kate and Ty.
- As ranked by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends Top 250 Realtors in the Nation.
- Highest Sales Production of all Sotheby’s International Realty Agents in Hawaii.
- Highest Residential Sales on Oahu, 2019 and 2020.
- Highest Average Sales Price of the Top 10 Realtors in Hawaii, 2019 and 2020.
- Editorial Contributions: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Inman, Fox News, NBC News, Architectural Digest, The Land Report, Business Insider, and BankRate.com
- Brokers to Watch in 2021 with ESTATENVY
Interview link Click Here